Hebei Yixin Communication Equipment Co., Ltd. (formerly Hebei Communication Equipment Factory) was formerly a village-run small factory that was built in 1970 and mainly processes rubber and aluminum products.
·In 1983, it coincided with the country’s reform and opening up and policy adjustments. Li Zhangyan and Wang Changchun, who were salesmen at the time, jointly contracted the team to run a small factory and established the Hebei Communications Equipment Factory. Since then, they formally converted to produce various series of communications, microwaves, and radios. TVs, pull towers and various decorative iron towers.
· In 1988, former National Vice President Wang Renzhong came to visit and guide the factory.
·In 1989, the first 90-meter television tower was built (Yongnian County Radio and Television Bureau). In the same year, the first TV tower with a combined section structure was constructed (Beipiao Radio and Television Bureau, Liaoning Province)
· In 1991, the construction of the 2020 project of Chairman Deng Xiaoping's instructions.
·In 1993, the "Jingta" brand steel tower produced by our factory won the best prize of the 7th national invention exhibition. In the same year, it built the 152-meter four-column steel-tube television transmission tower of the Jinzhou Municipal Radio and Television Bureau, and undertook the construction of a state-level poverty alleviation and yellowing project.
· In 1994 , successfully obtained the "License for Production of Radio and Communication Towers and Masts" issued by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China. In the same year, our factory's products entered the international market for the first time, aiding Africa’s Tanzania-Zambia railway communications project.
· In 1995, he obtained the "Network Access License for National Defense Communication Network Equipment and Equipment" issued by the General Staff Department of the Chinese People's Liberation Army. At that time, we were the only company in the same industry in the country to obtain both the national and military production licenses. In the same year, a state-level poverty alleviation project was introduced.
· In 1996, the company obtained ISO9001 quality management system certification. In the same year, it also undertook the construction of a state-level poverty alleviation and yellow economy project.
· In 1997, the "110KV Transmission Line Tower Production Permit" issued by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China.
·In 1998, the office area was expanded and the current company office building was built. In the same year, the national leader Sai Fuding Ai Zeyi visited the factory for guidance.
· In 2001, a company's laboratory was established to carry out physical and chemical tests on various steel materials.
· 2002 Obtained ISO14001 Environmental Management System Certification. In the same year, it obtained the "500KV Transmission Line Tower Production License" issued by the General Administration of Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of the People's Republic of China and the "Conformity Certificate for Inspection of Power Transmission and Transformation Steel Pipe Structure Products" issued by the Power Industry Tower Quality Inspection and Testing Center.
· 2003-2007 The company entered a period of rapid development. The sales network covers all parts of the country (except Taiwan and Macau) and has undertaken many important national communications projects such as the Beijing Olympic Games, the Ministry of Defense Communications, the General Staff Department of Communications, the South China Sea Fleet, the Beihai Fleet, the Beijing-Tianjin Intercity, the Wuhan-Guangzhou Railway, and China Unicom. Mobile, telecommunications and other local projects, products also exported to Iran, Tanzania, Zambia, Libya, Ethiopia and other countries.
· May 2008 The original Hebei Communications Equipment Factory was officially renamed Hebei Yixin Communication Equipment Co., Ltd.
· January 6, 2009 The company's location - Guangchuan was named "China (Guangchuan) Tower Manufacturing Base" by the China Construction Metal Structure Association. The awarding and press conference was held in Beijing's Great Hall of the People. In June of the same year, in order to better display corporate image and focus on realizing corporate image remodeling projects, the company hired Beijing Chuandao Pu Design Company to create VI design for the company and determined the new corporate logo and standard color tone for the company's further development. Development laid a solid foundation.
· In 2011, the product structure was adjusted to expand the production scale and increase the investment in electric power towers. In March, the company began to apply for joining the national power grid. In April 2012, it became the centralized procurement supplier of the State Grid Corporation of China. In October of the same year, it obtained OHSAS18001 Occupational Health Management System Certification.
· In 2012, he obtained the "Equipment Access License" issued by the General Armament Department of the Chinese People's Liberation Army.
·2013 Developed corporate mission, core values, corporate vision, etc. The
·In 2014, the company carried out transformation and upgrading, invested in new civil air defense engineering projects, mainly produced, sold and installed civil air defense doors. In April, it obtained the qualification certificate for designated production and installation of civil air defense engineering protective equipment issued by the National People's Air Defense Office. At present, Hebei Yixin Communication Equipment Co., Ltd. has a registered capital of 110 million yuan, 460 million yuan in fixed assets, covers an area of 500 mu, employs more than 1,000 people, and has an annual production capacity of 150,000 tons. It has created small businesses from the township to the industry leader. Miracle.
0086-0318-4438001 / 4438099
No.1 of Guangchuan Street, Jing County, Hengshui City, Hebei Province